Oct 2, 2009

[INFO]COLORS@YesAsia, Oricon, mumo, HMV&CDJapan Chart Rainking

Ok so because I was busy I missed the release date of the single T_T...but as I've read from nes they debuted as number one both on yesasia and oricon style...so I've checked it today and they are still number one...well on yes asia only for the last 30 days...apparently for the last 7 days Yampai beated them...number one on Oricon daily Chart ^^...lets hope for a weekly number one and why not a monthly one :)

ORICON Daily Ranking


YESASIA



HMV JAPAN Weekly Ranking

CDJapan Daily Ranking

Mu-mo Ranking


HMV Digital Sales Ranking



^ :P I'm so loving that song...


seeing all these charts I feel so proud...and lots of lots of energy ^^....I'm sure the rest of the dongbang boys are proud too...

Source: oricon + yesasia + mu-mo + cdjapan + hmv japan
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

No comments: