Jan 10, 2009

[JaeChun Goldies]Proud of Your Love

Lately I was listening a lot to Proud and it reminded me of these sweet jaechun pics I have forgotten somewhere in my folders. So far I posted more then one pic but I guess sometimes I'll post less.















Yes indeed is a moment full of emotions even so you can read the true friendship, the care, the love in JaeJoong's eyes. It's a bit hard to talk about YooChun since poor baby was crying ^^.

Credits: nave or daumn + JaeChunSouomate@blogspot

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember this... I cried too... I believe a lot of people did. It's so heart breaking to see him crying like that.
karina.magdalena23@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

favjaechunmomentever <33!

Anonymous said...

^^ yeah I love this moment so much too..it's among my jaechun favs too ^^

natsumi said...

Awwww,this reminds me of when i watched this video i cried like a baby..the sweetest jaechun moment ever =)