Jan 25, 2009

[TRANS]Yoochun@Pinky Magazine



please dozo....yoochun...come to europe...I'll be more then glad to welcome you XD... god I wish I could see him composing.....lol...if even members says that makes him hot XD....



loooool....god poor joongie...XD....I guess they still share a room in Japan...
and when I think that joongie loves ta sleep naked XD...ok half naked ....sort of XD...maybe actually little Chunnie has other things in his mind XD.....


lol.....again....I mean I was more expecting Changmin to eat all the stuff not joongie...jongie seems to love to put his hands oh Chun's presents.....wait that means they eat the food fans sends them?....but I guess they checked the first....you may never know where an anti hides T_T.....sadly......

Credits: as tagged + fangirlmits + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

No comments: