Feb 13, 2009

[PICS]JaeChun@SM Town Live- Bangkok, Thailand(07 Feb '09) Part 2












^ the togue...










^ I call this soulmate magnetism....when they stick together like that


^ I thought this one was funny.....












^ see who's jumping higher?




^ I read that poor babies burned their skin...and you can see that on joongie...








^oh yeah....do that thing to me XD


^ I know, I know LQ....but that transparency make dream,droll XD....


:( seems like Chunnie fans didn't go to the concert...so little pics with him T__T


^ I present you joongie, the flower boy












^ I just noticed that was actually an elephant too...




^ that's a huge tongue :D









joongie seemed quite lively and happy going thus it surprised me he didn't took part at the U-know cake thing XD....

Credits: as tagged DNBN + dbsknight + sharingyoochun + jaechunsoulmate

Part 1 HERE

No comments: