Mar 27, 2009

[FAN VIDEO]JaeChun@Contact



GO TO YOUTUBE TO WATCH IT IN HQ!

My time is up for this morning XD...(it's already noon here)...please bear with me till I'll catch up with the last 5 days happenings....till then enjoy this fanvid..like I said in the video description it seems like the fans from Contact Korean JaeChun fansite are celebrating sort of JaeChun festival...at first I thought they decided on 2.22 as a jaechun day.....but it seems that I was wrong...I wanted to ask over lieheim but I noticed yesterday that the site is on rest mode...T___T...coming back to this fanvid....it's full of recent jaechun stuff...I always tell myself that I have to do another jaechun fanvid but it looks I'm to lazy/buzy...like ussualy..so I'm glad that dedicated fans still exists...

No comments: