Apr 28, 2009

[FanArt-Comic]JaeChun Pets

shouldn't the order be backwards ?...anyone understands korean here?

^ hot bunny yoochun XD

^ the I'm so hot part killed me




Found this some time ago on some korean blog....I forgot to save all of them but when I went back again they were gone...lol..so I don't know if the girl made them or other person....anyways...I'll search for the link...it seems it's a comic where JJ and Chun are pets owned by U-know XD....totally adorable....both bunnies...I think it's the same persone who made the ones posted HERE...how I wish I would have this one...lol...

Credits: http://mybluebaby.ivyro.net/(I think...although there isn't something like that on that site) + jaechunsoulmate@blgospot.com
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!

i don't understand korean language too. so sorry that i couldn't help u.

Anonymous said...

awwwwww!! soo cute!... they're not read backwards because Korean manhwas are read from left to right... Japanese mangas are from right to left...

Anonymous said...

@Mei: glad you like it

@iheartdbsj: ^^..ah...what I wanted to say is from the last page to the first one...lol....