Apr 22, 2009

[TRANS]JaeJoong's Diary from 2005@Confession



Ok, I think I posted this stuff on some blog or forum...but I think I missed it here..there is more to spazz about Chun's birthday wish then about JJ's journal entry...first the part "still gona do so much stuff together" *major nosebleed here*...ok, I know drinking and other stuff XD..lol...then the repetition of always twice...no worries Chunnie...JJ will never leave you...I'll take care of that XD...then the intriguing finale...."Hyung - I love you"...so emotional our Chun baby...ah...and is not the first time he confesses his feelings...I have a fanvid saved somewhere where he does that twice I think...I should upload that...I wish JJ would have mentioned Chun first as the latest does in the Kiss the Sky singel( my Hero.....and the rest XD)...lol...Min also says I love....he loves his mom right ^^...and I found it funny how he names himself Genious Changmin(Chunjae Changmin) XD...I've officially went crazy...byes.....have a nice day

Credits: as tagged + sharingyoochun + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot


bonus 2 pics I found today:

^Hope Concert

^ Nanjing Concert

Credits: as tagged + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot.com

No comments: