Apr 14, 2009

[YT]Sekine’s Description of Tohoshinki Members



XD Seking is way too funny in this one...and I love how he describes our dear Soulmates. YC is like a sleepy head koala XD...you noticed how immediately bumps in?...I'm sure joongie you know how yoochun is in the morning...you do share a room right?...and sometimes a bed too XD XD...or maybe always?...ok I don't know that...but I remember an interview were on of the DBSK boys said something about u-know giving his bed to JJ when he was hurt coz they only had 3 beds...now let's try to guess who shared a bed with joongie...and I wonder why they have only one bathroom were they live in Japan...even my apartment has 2 bathrooms XD...the joongie's description....cream cheesecake...it;s so like him...and don't you think JJ started to act so cute lately XD...they soy koto gag again...he really seems to like it...I was hopping for a reaction from Chunnie but he just stood there and didn't said a thing T__T...maybe he was still sleepy XDXD... ah sorry for my weird blabbering here...

No comments: