May 13, 2009

[PICS]JaeJae@Airport Random

I was looking back at stuff I missed (somehow lately I'm always behind with DBSK stuff) an then I saw these airport pics of JJ...


^ XD I'm indeed rarely travel with plans...but even so...seeing JJ surrounded by all these armed guys...lol...or is it this because of the latest fan-DongBang interactions?...lol...
anyways I just wanted to say JJ look like posing as some gang member/ heir whatever in a movie....lol...just ignore me...lol...I'm in total need of a good dongbang fanfic...and if it's jaechun..even better...lol...

^ this body guard seems to really do what he's supposed too...guard JJ's precious body...even so...I want to see Chun's hand over there...am I jealous XD....lol..

I think I'm weird today...so just ignore me if I post weird sutff....

Credits: as tagged + TVXQfever + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

No comments: