May 21, 2009

[TRANS]JaeChun+Min@Bigeastation 111











One of the most hilarious Episodes XD.not that I listened/read all of them...love how JJ chooses Chun as his saviour and how Chun trustes JJ but....lol...he's totaly under JJ's spell XD...then accordind to past interviews/shows it seems JJ is kind of jealous person....there is a thing that made me wonder a bit if Chun or maybe JJ has a celebrity gf(*broken hearted JaeChun fngirl here*)...coz Micky said something like "I hate those kind when they wear short skirts up to the stage and accidentally exposes herself" .....maybe I'm thinking to much XD...also the episode about the YC fanboy....loved that part a lot...XD...to much spoilers right...XD......Yoochun is handsome <3...lol

Credits: as tagged

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this part:
JJ: yc won't be the one rescuing me but instead, i feel that he would be one stuck at the same place with me.
--> oh, i can't express how much i love that sentences come out from JJ. they often hang out together. so, no wonder that anywhere jaejoong arround, there is yuchun too at that place. they stick to each other ;-)

there is another highlight from this bigeast episode, although yuchun become the spotlight in this episode, but 2 songs that they play are jaejoong's self composed. is it a coincidence? or is it what we called as soulmate-fate? ha3x <3

bout those "up to the stage" things, although its really possible that they already hv celebrity gf nowadays, lets imagine that maybe he refers it to the fan who were invited to the stage when dbsk has a concert. lol.

Vivian천재 said...

JJ: yc won't be the one rescuing me but instead, i feel that he would be one stuck at the same place with me. --> this sentence really breaks my heart LOL Jaejae, i love u hohoho. I think hes really honest when reply this sentence LOL they're really stick to each other hahaha

Changmin is really really mean muahahahha, poor my Chun xD

abt the super short skirt thing, i really dont wanna think abt it LOL had no idea ^^~

Anonymous said...

@mei: ^^..I agree with you..JJ expressed so well the nature of their relation ship...no wonder they are soulmates ^^..funny how when Min asked again..pointing out that he means the one who will rescue him he still choose Chun ^^..
I didn't listened to this episode but so thanks for telling me about the songs ^^
@Vivian: hello dear...nice to see you dropping by...I remember you from the jaechun forum...JJ is known for bwing honest and blunt...it's part of his charm right? ^^

P.S: I promise I'll try not to talk to much about possible gf..:P...I really don't want to think to much about that...jaechun looks to good together ^^