Jun 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Yoochun!!! ~ Leave your Happy Birthday messaged here!

It's our beloved Yoochun's birthday ^^ I hope he'll have lots of fun today and be surrounded by all his loved ones. Thank YooChun for your smile, for making me/us smile! Please be happy ^^. Your fans will love you no matter what!

Photobucket Photobucket

Since I haven't yet prepared anything for him I'm going to share some fanvids from my youtoube account. Watch out coz we're going to party here at JCS for a full week.

Happy Birthday Yoochun!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOCHUN! our hot and yet adorkable, smiling prince ;DDDD Have a fun time celebrating with jaejoong! ^-^

soulmate's_shipper said...

saengil chukha hamnida
saengil chukha hamnida
sarangha nan yoochunnie
saengil chukha hamnida

let's party!! this day shld make as public holiday!! lol

Anonymous said...

i missed one of the most important day :(

happy belated bday micky yoochun!

Anonymous said...

omo i'm late! in fact. very2 late. haha.

yoochun-ah!!
saengil chukha hae!! :)))

Anonymous said...

@all: it's ok girls...I was also a fail for this years birthday...hopefully it will be better next year :)....I'm sure our sunshine knows our true heart and the love we have for him ^^