Jun 21, 2009

[PICS]JaeChun@The Secret Code Live Tour

^I think, and probably most of you will agree that this is 100% pure soulmate love

^ this looks interesting too...reminds me of the last years tour's handshake from the (I think) Together performance

^ how sweet from you my chunnie :P


^ ok so I didn't payed to much attention to the way the rest of the members were dressed so I'm just hopping this is JJ's hand...maybe any of you here knows more

^ want a larger version of these...so let me know if you see them...







^ I already posted this one but I just notice they have similar(to me it looks almost the same) rings...also Chun is wearing a ring on his left hand...and it looks a lot like Joongies...just check the pics...also you see JJ's bracelet?...it similar/but not the same with the one Chun always wears...:P

Credits: as tagged + DBSKnights + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!!!

No comments: