Sep 4, 2009

[PICS]JaeChun revealing the new "Always keep the faith tattoos"(they are permanent *faints*)




Credits: as tagged + SYC + JCS

actually the reason why I started this updating today were these pics...I just couldn't stop myself...let's hope it won't cost me with tomorrows two exams...but really ah...what do you expect from me?...XD.....jaejoong almost naked...and the fact that the tattoos are permanent....ah...stress that out...now they do have matching tattoos XD....*stares again at the pics*...wish me luck...right now I'm in a vegetative hybernating mode XD

3 comments:

Mik Farias said...

Good Luck with both exams!!! They are so cute, the same tatoos in their hearts in connection with us (the fans) That's real love ♥ Sorry, my english is bad XDDD
I love the blog!!!

Anonymous said...

This is seriously make my day..err..week.. or even..month!!!! ♥_♥

But,..doesn't it will looks more wonderful if YC take off his shirt too like what JJ does? +_______+

@ Mik: Hi *waves* Nice to meet u. I'm Mei. Welcome to the club! Have fun here Ok?! C u arround >_~

@ Lily unni: The exams are today right? how was it? I bet u did ur best for it ^^b let's hope for the best result^^

Anonymous said...

@Mik: thank you :)I love your interpretation :)...thank you...I'm glad you love the blog
@Mei:I think Chun is just shy like usually :P....about my exams..the results were OK ^^