Sep 16, 2009

[TRANS]JaeChun@ARENA 37C September

^oh it seems that JJ is the boss nowadays or maybe is it love...the reason why YooChun does whatever JJ demands...yes that's one should act when his hears is beating to the rhythm of love :XD

^ I so love this part here...speaking of jaechun eye contact...I have noticed this for so long...this way they sometimes communicate(actually lots of times)...I remember lots of conversations I had with soulmate fans...it's true...is like they look in eachothers eyes and words are no more needed they sink into their own world ...."I remember and JaeJung's eyes met"...lol...is like a phrase from a fanfic :P
^ lol this made me laugh "Oh JaeJung, don't live me"...chun babe you should think of how to get quickly of stage...and then again praising eachother is such a soulmate thing...I've noticed they have a habit over that..when there is a song composed by one of them almost always it gots praised by the other one :P
^ "Love is deep inside"...lol...Jaejoong you always surprise me with your answers...now I could go beyond this and fantasize...lol...but I won't XD....by the way they talk about piano...you know what I wish for a jaechun piano duet ^^....lol...I can right...I wished for a duet so much and is finally here :P...reading those kind of stuff about piano...reminds me agai nof so many fanfics I read or started to write(because I usually don't finish them...sorry)...but yeah is like slowly lots of things our(Soulmate fan) mind imagined is turning out to be true XD...you probably remember that audio about jaechun tickling eachother half of the night XD
^I guess this should be the best part :P...when JJ implies that he is saved by staying by yoochun's side...if that is true...however like I think I commented before I think taking the given situation their bond should grow even stronger...because there are difficult times for DBSK and these two right now are standing side by side...supporting eachother, conforting eachother(to what level who knows XD) and luckily they are still able to do what they love most sing and compose...so yes you could take JJ's words literaly :P...soulmate fighting together you are stronger then alone...and the 5 of you...I think the 5 together you are invincible...

Credits: as tagged + SYC + JCS

*sorry zam for the late comments...and lol..guess I wasn't that excited like I am ussually but even so I do enjoy these little soulmate confessions.....hopefully we're still going to have them even after this duet promotions are behind :P

No comments: