Oct 11, 2009

[Pics + YT] The Kims

gud mornin people!! let's having good n healthy breakfast with these..

jj's mom with her beautiful son in law.. they cling to each other just like real mother n son.. aaaawwwww.. n if i dont know who mom is i probably thought is chunnie's mom..


jj's sisters
its seem like i forget where i found these pics.. if these belong to u.. tell me n i'll credits it to u..

edit

if u want to see jj's adopted mom hug with chunnie..



credits: cassiopeiashine@YB
shared by: JCS@blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...I think I didn't saw the first pics so far...*slaps herself*...XD...and about the video...I've seen that too...I was actually thinking about it...I enjoy it when Yoochun's mom said people think Yoochun is her son XD..I think I'm going to edit your post and put the video in it...just because I'm afraid people who didn't saw it so far will miss it...and that's a big no right? XD

soulmate's_shipper said...

of course u can edit it.. this is one of the thing that u cant missed as long as u been living.. lol

just looked the way jj's mom put her head onto.. :drooling:
n jj's sister too.. i bet all the Kims really like him right?? go Kims!! lol