Nov 25, 2009

[FANCAM+GIFS+PICS+CAPS]JaeChun+Su@Gimpo Airport(24 Nov '09)

* It's been so long since I saw YC saw happy...well he seemed quite happy yesterday too :P






^ trying to capture your honey's attention? :P



^ I just remembered there is a fansite called yoochun bee or something like that and that there are fanarts with yoochun portraited as a bee...in these caps he looks just as a bee agitating itself around a pretty delicious flower (you may probably know Chinese fans call JJ "hua hua"~ means flower or something like that) XD






^ apparently acording to fans he was quite loudly humming a song :P





^ JJ please smile too *hugs him*...




Credits: as tagged
Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

* truly I was hopping the the 5 boys will leave together for Japan...this sort of makes me worry...actually something bugged me a bit these days especially since I saw only the 3 of them at MAMA...but as for now I'll keep my doubts only for me...maybe I'm the only one thinking that way...let's hope SM is not doing something foolish..

2 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

poor baby chun chun gets ignored by his flower!! i wonder wht makes chunnie so happy!! ♥

yeah u're right Lily.. i hoping get to see d 5 of them!! T__T

meatbun said...

@Zam: i'm sooo~ excited of what chunnie is happy about whatever that is. XD jae was like (^_^?)

ahhh~ can't wait to see them very very soon~