Nov 10, 2009

[Pics+Vid+Gifs]Full Zoom In Super Unseen Footage

i dont where this come from.. im sharing this first.. then i'll search the info.. o__O
i losing too much blood..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

edit
i think the previous vid does not working.. so here it from youtube..

credit as tagged+soulmate@teiba.baidu+justachessgame@YB
shared by : JCS@blogspot.com
n i still dont know where this vid come from.. anyone out there can help me out?? >__<

EDIT.
special thanks to M.I.R.O101 for hepling me point out where this vid come from!! ♥

5 comments:

M.I.R.O101 said...

It's from zoom in super the unseen parts
U can watch the whole thing here

http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/2009/11/video-full-zoom-in-super-unseen-footage.html

soulmate's_shipper said...

thank you so much dear!! :hugs u:

meatbun said...

Oh. My. Goodness! My imagination runs wild! Hooo~!

Anonymous said...

Like a fanfic come true!

Anonymous said...

XD yeah...I wonder how could I missed this...ok i know...don't have that much time to watch all the vids T_T...but it's an awesome moment...and YC, he seems enjoying it XD...in fact I looked trough all the footage and seem to be full of soulmate love signs ^^