Nov 1, 2009

[SCAN+INFO]JaeJoong@Heaven's Postman(HQ 1486px × 1462px)

Credits: as tagged + Icarus@Phoenix
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot.com


Title: Confirmation of movie "Heaven's Postman" airing on the 25th of November

Youngwoong Jaejoong, Han Hyojoo, Kim Changwan and Shingu acting. Director - Lee Hyungmin

The movie is scheduled to be screened at 5 CGV cinemas

Source: [神迹域”hero-love/rockjj]
Translation Credits: tvxq_luv@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove credits

*Should I add the one with the girl too or Chun will be jealous? XD....lol...just kidding...I think I just prefer this one XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jejung is really beautiful,..wonderful,..gawd...I'm in love with him more~ Yeah,..yeah,..i'm sure Lily unni already know this. I AM JAEJOONG BIASED!
Can't wait to watch this movie. Heaven's postman will be released this November right?

Anonymous said...

:P as far as I heard it's 25 of November ^^...added the info on the post...I'm JJ biased too so I understand you...but I'm also YooChun biased XD....but you know that ;)

soulmate's_shipper said...

girls r not allowed to be in d post!! lol

Anonymous said...

@ Lily Unni: Heaven's Postman will be released faster Unni. On November 11th.
At first, I'm Yoochun biased bcoz of Jaejoong. To tell u the truth, I never expected to love Yoochun as much as I do now!.
Oh well, since we r JJ & YC biased. Its so obvious that we are SOULMATE biased, right? Ha3x.

@ Zam: yeah..yeah..yeah..girls r not allowed. Ha3x

Anonymous said...

@mei: XD..yeah they keep on changing the dates...but the sooner the better....or maybe not...*jealousy*

Anonymous said...

wheporlemovew Haloti Ngata Jersey
Brooks Reed Womens Jersey
Anquan Boldin Jersey
Feacexsheagma