Nov 4, 2009

[YT+CAPS+GIFS]JaeChun@King's brunch

* I was talking with Zam about this Jaechun happening today and I thought you may 
love to rewatch this(but I'm sure some new Soulmate fans may missed it)
...notice JJ's over
excitement when it comes to YC's present...I'm always delighted by the way he hugs those
speakers...it looks like he was hugging YC himself XD
...tomorrow it's the 4th on november...so it's a great day to talk about birthdays..why?..

there is exactly 1 month till my birthday(make sure to wish me Happy Birthay XD), 3 months till
JJ's birthday(the real one),
5 months till Zam's birthday and 7 till YC's...as you see we are all under
the same number, born on the 4th XD


ENJOY!

Credits: serenademejazz2@YT




Credits:
DNBN
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot















































2 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

jj u're too obvious!!

Anonymous said...

XD...that was I tough that time too...I think it was in 2008 :P...was expecting for something this year too but obviously they were a bit to tired :P