Nov 22, 2009

[YT+TRANS]JaeChunSu@Mnet Asian Awards -Best Representative for Asia



Xiah Junsu stated:

"It's been a long time. It's an honor just to be able to attend such a huge event, but being able to receive an award, thank you so much. This award is not for one single member, but because all 5 members have put forth so much effort we are able to receive it. Thank you so much to all of our fans in Asia for allowing us to receive such a huge award."


Micky Yoochun stated:

"I think this is the first time I've wanted to sing so badly. After becoming a singer, I was able to meet such great members, that's why I think we are able to be here. We will work even harder to expand beyond Asia. We hope for even more support than now."


Youngwoong Jaejoong stated:

"I can't be happier because this award is coming directly from the fans of Asia. To our fans who are watching and possibly our two friends who are watching, I wanted to say that I love you."





credits: allkpop
shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

I was up yesterday when all these came up..I felt tired and sad but happy in the mean time...it was such a bitter, yet sweet moment, didn't even felt like fangirling over my dear soulmates T__T....I think I already watched the video like more then 10 times...their voices almost breaking down..yet trying to remain strong...tears in their eyes...but I hope they managed to feel a bit our love, trust and support...they reassured us how much TVXQ means for them, how much their fans means for them...at some point I noticed a bigeast banner :P and in the TVXQ intro video there was a huge Soulmate banner XD...mianhe...still can't stop paying attention at those :P...hopefully next week on 26 we'll see all of them together in Japan...FIGHTING...
ALWAYS & FOREVER TVXQ!

No comments: