Dec 20, 2009

[GIFS]Soulmate@History in Japan 4


^ we've posted something similar but I like this one a lot more...omg...yoochun enjoys it XD...he gets really shy...saw the waist touch?


^ ok I know that YC and YH share now a room in Japan but...lol...soulmates looks like they need a room...and yes as time passes I'm more then sure JS was right...YC adores JJ's waist XD...and by the way I've watched the dvd's...from where are these coming up? o_O?


^ hands off Su...lol..at least that's what JJ seems to be thinking..I know I hate it too when other people are touching "my properties"


^ this was up too before but I think this is more HQ...can you see/feel the love? XD

Credits: naver search engine
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

3 comments:

Aoi said...

Ah! xD Love Jaechun ♥

Anonymous said...

XD same here...I simply adore them....and can't get enough XD

meatbun said...

the second pic, yunjae fans claim that it's yunjae but i beg to differ. LOL