Dec 13, 2009

[TRANS + ENG SUB VID] JaeChunSu @ "Smile Again" Fanmeeting (12-12-09): Underwear Talk

Korean fans are getting pervy already. Already mature? XD Half of the questions were regarding underwear. (O_O)


JaeChunSu Smile Again Fanmeeting Interview


Question: What color underwear are you wearing today?

MC: It’s is nice. What color underwear are you wearing today? Junsu.
YC: Isn’t Junsu not wearing any today?
JS: From what I remember, it’s gray and a little green, where the elastic band is.
MC: You must like modern things. Edgy and modern.
Fans: Show us x 10000000000000000
MC: You have your belt on and it’s an endorsement so you can’t take it of.
MC: Then, what is Jaejoong wearing?
JJ: Mine is a bit lilac? Around the elastic band..
MC: The elastic band is lilac? Or is it all lilac?
JJ: The band is black and everything else is lilc.
MC: The two of you like edgy clothes. And a bit modern.
MC: And last of all, Yoochun.
YC: Mine’s very simple. Tights and all black.

MC: Oh~ You like kinda sexy things?
YC: Jaejoong’s the one who likes sexy things.
JS: You know how like you take them off like this when you get home.
JS: There are times when I get so surprised.
JS: Where did he get such scandalous things?

YC: This was way back. These days, Jaejoong wears modern ones but before, Junsu had some pretty epic..
MC: We don’t know much about guy’s underwear so what kind of epic underwear did he wear?
YC: (Cunningly, overreacting as if he’s hiding something) No~ It’s nothing~

MC: You have to solve our query.
JJ: Once I went to this town and I forgot to pack some underwear for the trip.
JJ: I went to an underwear store there to buy some and (sighing as if it is hard for him to say) Und… ha… There was a red heart on it, and other than the heart, everything else was like fishnet. And it was panties (not boxers).


But you know how you wear underwear for like a year? One year, two years?
Fans: Psh~

JJ: I wear them that long.
MC: For one to two years?
JJ: Without fail.
YC: Oh, just one?
JJ: No. I have a lot.
JS: Changing them regularly. (omitted) Oh, we’ve just talked about underwear for 10 minutes


source: [Yuaerubi+DNBN]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits


Vid credit: dirah9307

Shared by jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

If I remember, Jaejoong and Yoochun are sharing a room together. Ever wonder what happened when Yoochun saw Jaejoong's fish net underwear??? I'll leave the rest upto your imagination. ~__^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...at some point it gets confusing coz YooChun said: Junsu's epic one. But these boys seems to know what the other one wears. And YC what's with these days? Eh..did you saw them these days?..and what is sexy for you? XD....oh.....perv mode...by the way there was some talk this summer about JJ searching for an apartment in the Paragon area...did he found one?...well what I'm thinking about is if he shares the place with Su or not?...coz didn't saw him at YooChun's place T__T....oh god...I'm sleepy now...it's 4.26 am here....don't know when I'll wake up...have to go to a family dinner after but I hope more goodies will show up till I'll come back...and Sherry if you read this...hm..I had to post those pics since I was awake :P...but in the end it took me sometime to select and arrange...lol...hope you don't mind...I'll leave the rest...probably mega HQ for you(beside YooChun of course...he's mine...*get's bricked by Zam*)

meatbun said...

kekeke! they were probably walking around their apartment with only their undies on. LOL
i don't really mind but you beat me to it. :-P haha! too bad there's only two for three(soulmate is to JCS).

Anonymous said...

XD...I've actually already posted those XD...but never mind later if I'll have time I'm taking them down either from your post or mine...I most probably be out for the rest of the day so I think more pics I have to show up XD