Dec 18, 2009

[PICS]YooChun @ Smile Again Fanmeeting (12 Dec '09) Part 5

the smile is a killer XD...omg...really I wish I could say anything else, use fancy words or whatsoever but I only say...omg...so hot XD...by the way I love the pics from sunshinemicky...they may not be of the best quality but for sure they know how to capture the essence, the smile ...that specific atmosphere ^^



I just noticed he was wearing a micky mouse earring :P...I'm so late XD


could it be these ones?


































Credits: as tagged
Shared by: DBSKnights + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

3 comments:

meatbun said...

yeahey~!!! more micky piiiics!!! yipppeee~! i don't know where to get them. LOL thanks LiLy! ^__^

meatbun said...

ahhh~ micky earring! that must be it! ^.^

Anonymous said...

XD...lol...no problem darling...your helping me too posting my part too :P...and searching for Micky pics is a delight XD