Jan 30, 2010

[FANARTS]Soulmate@Dreaming of you

*it's possible that next week I'm gonna share more fanarts then I usually do..I just have to check first what we shared and what we didn't..let me know if you think it's too much XD..k?



ok I see he longs for the taxi...or xiah XD...lol..and I have no idea what is JJ saying(any Japanese fans around here willing to give me some help?)...but I found this so cute XD...

-edit-

it says

"Let's walk home today!"
beanscurd


^ who's the shy bird here...I love YC's long hair...I mean he looked special XD..
















Credits: as tagged (if not if any authors pass by please let me know)
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

2 comments:

beanscurd said...

@first fanart, JJ said : Let's walking home today! ^^

Anonymous said...

@Len: oh my XD..thanks for stopping by...I was just thinking about you..*hugles*...thanks for letting me know :)