Jan 8, 2010

[PHONE WALLIES]Soulmate@Color of my Life

* I don't know if I should post this separately or not...lol..but lately I've received comments, mails of people telling me they love this blog but due to language problems they don't comment...now let me tell you first we love comments...seeing other people spazz over our dear soulmate make us want to work even harder on this blog(I'm sure Zam&Sherry think the same)...so it truly doesn't matter in what language you are commenting...there is a big chance we'll understand you even if we may not reply you back in your mother tongue and if not there is still the almighty "google translator"...as a matter as an european I understand spanish, french, portuguese, italian & hungarian and romanian of course(sadly my korean and japanese are still pretty lame T__T), zam knows malayesian, sherry philipino and some japanese...probably they know more too and I have friends who could give me a hand with german or chinese XD...so if you feel like commenting, spazzing, if you like, hate something just let us know so that way we could improve and share the best with you ^^....language doesn't matter because love is just like music: universal lol













Credits: as tagged or soulmate baidu bar
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate.blogspot.com

* I still have lots of phone wallies...especially lots of YC...but I'm not sure if I should post it or no XD?...what do you say?

3 comments:

ekku said...

uwaaahhhh pretty!!!!! i snagged the colors sepia version and now it's on my cellphone xD thank you for sharing! i definitely want more xD definitely more yoochun! xDDD

meatbun said...

i'm definitely with you, LiLy! ^__^

keep those comments coming. it doesn't matter what language it is! :-)

Anonymous said...

@ekkusuchan: ^^ I'm glad you liked them..sorry I'm a bit late with Chun one's :P..and by the way nice to meet you..thank you for stopping by this small blog..you can call me LiLy ^^

@Sherry: :) thank you for the support...*hugs*