Jan 27, 2010

[PICS]JaeChun@JJ Birthday Party(26-27 Dec )













Credits: http://blog.naver.com/jewelbyeli
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + jaechunsoulmate

* I've woke up today thinking we probably won't have any news about soulmates...at least JJ...we usually don't see pics from their birthday parties XD...but apparently since the boys have less activities fans "sherlock homes" instincts have improved a lot XD....but I enjoy stalker pics...ok ...it let us know they are ok :)...so our dear babes spent JJ's birthday together ....I presume JS chan's condition is not that good yet and he had his musical yesterdays too...so yeah...but his brother was there(dressed in white)....and Yongpil too...



^ see...at first I've thought is Su..but that's YC XD




credit: cyworld.com/songix2
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + jaechunsoulmate

I'm sorry XD....it's only 8 AM here....I'm really having a big time difference here with our boys...lol...anyways JJ is smiling ...and that's a great thing....^^....and YC looks as stylish as always......if you go to the stalkers cywolrd you can see a short fanaccount too..this is one of those times when I hate my lack of knowledge when it comes to korean....*sight* ..I think this is actually after the party XD.....and the bottom one is JJ's car....as hot as him..right?

We know now right?...why was YC so happy the other days...he must have prepared all this party for his Soulmate *huge grin*.....enough now of my ramblings ...wish you all an nice day ^^

2 comments:

Mik said...

Always together ^.^

Yesterday i saw this fancam in youtube. I've never seen before.
Yoochun beatiful and cute fancam and I found Jaechun in the video. This's my present because I love this blog :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu48R-6HVc8

Good Luck, see u ^-^

Anonymous said...

@Mik: hey there...thank you so much for the link ^^...I've actually seen the fancam before but guess what?...I didn't noticed the jaechun TT__TT....and it's so obvious now...my jaechun radar was of probably XD...please do share more with us if you have and of course tank you for loving this blog...beside soulmates the ones that feed this blog and keep it alive are comments and knowing other people love this blog and soulmates as much as we do ^^...

gracias...besos