Jan 10, 2010

[TRANS + VID + CAPS] 100110 Soulmate @ Unreleased Talk Parts from “Music Fair”






The unreleased talk of “Music Fair” was broadcasted on January 9, from 18:00pm.
(The program should have been filmed in late September, 2009, during their stay in Japan for the promotion of “Colors ~Melody and Harmony~”)


Credit: dirah9308


MC: Jaejoong and Yoochun, which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
Yoochun: I favor dogs.. Yes..
MC: Jaejoong?
Jaejoong: I favor the members.
MC: What?
Jaejoong: I don’t have a deep interest in pets, dogs or cats.
Yoochun: Are you talking that the members are substitutes for pets ?
All: (Lol)
MC: The members are pets?
Jaejoong: Well, I am living with the members for many years now,
MC: Yes, yes, yes..
Jaejoong: I am not lonely even if there are no dogs or cats around me,
Yoochun: Yes
Jaejoong: I like to be with
MC: the members
( Jaejoong: members. T/N: This part is not included in the youtube, I added Jaejoong’s talk according to the program I myself had recorded )


Source: okilove33 @ youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!
Jaejoong like to be with the members most specially... Yoochun. *squeal*

Some Soulmate moments...





Credit: faw+kokayz@lj (video)
Shared by jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

Yoochun is Jaejoong's ultimate pet. They say when you're lonely or alone, a pet's hug clears out depression. Who's the first person Jaejoong hugs in their apartment if they're living together?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD..ha..you know "Kimmi wa petto"..the dorama ..lol...it reminded me off that..it was the first drama I ever saw ...:P...poor vick...that's what he receives for ignoring JJ...

meatbun said...

yes... i've seen it because it's matsumoto, my ex-husband. LOL
yeah... look at what vick has done to JJ, he's making humans as his pets but good thing micky doesn't complain. i think he likes it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

:P I like the way matsumoto acts...I should check out his latest stuff...so ex-husband XD...If Micky likes it that much he could be my pet too...or I'll be JJ's...yeah either way is perfectly fine for me XD

meatbun said...

yeah.. he was my ex until we decided to get a divorce. LOL i've aleady met JJ. haha!

oh my. i wanna be either of their pets too but i wanna be micky's since he takes care of his pets personally and very well. jj... he's kinda so-so when it comes to pets. LOL

Anonymous said...

XD lol...for JJ I don't mind suffering XD