Feb 10, 2010

[PICS]Soulmate Couple Cloths@Heaven's Postman

look at the pics bellow...see any similarities? :P






oh yes it is more then than...it's exactly the same jersey XD and looking at the date it's pretty much around the same date JJ filmed Heave's Postman....so the famous quote

Yoochun-ah, after all, my things are yours, and your things are mine right!

applies here too....don't know what I am talking about check out Soulmate@HC's Youngstreet Radio

Credits: as tagged
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

3 comments:

meatbun said...

soulmate.... (T___T) it's so soulmate that i'm crying of happiness. TT___TT
soulmate hwaiting... (*-*)y

soulmate's_shipper said...

@Lily: oh dear.. i got this in my hard disk for a month ago.. but im so lazy n turn be forgotten.. thanks god u post this.. T__T :hugs u:

@Sheery: joins u crying XD..this couple.. it's really unexpected.. their just pop up n doing things make us crying n craving for more!! lol

Anonymous said...

@Sherry: ^^ *hugs you*

@Zam: no worries same happens too me too...I'm not so organized so I end up forgetting and misplace stuff so in the end I even forget to post them (*gets kicked by JCS readers*)...I think this stayed in my folders for around 3 weeks xD...lol...I should post stuff as soon as I find them but there is always something unexpected coming up...lucky I'm not alone around here