Feb 1, 2010

[TRANS + PICS] 100131 JJ & YC @ Tohomobile



Homework for you!
"Can you see my face~!?
Please take care of us from now on too!♪
From Yoochun

PS
Here's your homework! Try to find me!!"

----------------

Thank you~!!

"In Japan, I received a lot of congratulations for my birthday~!
I also received your birthday messages!! Thank you as always!!!!
by Jaejoong"


Source: Tohomobile Staff Blog + linhkawaii
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!





Credits: on pics
Shared by sharingyoochun + jaechunsoulmate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know there was also that pic where they said it's Su&JJ but to me it looked 99% Micky&JJ...JS's hair color was too dark and if the picture was taken at low light then JJ's hair should have been of a lot of darker color TT__TT...regarding the pics you posted :P...they both look wonderful...I'm so waiting for the out come and fro the interview too...YC seems pretty cheerful :P

meatbun said...

i also thought it was chunnie too TT___TT if it weren't for the butt...

Anonymous said...

@Sherry: XD...lol...yeah the but was questionable XD...