Mar 14, 2010

[GIFS,CAPS,YT]Soulmate@Hug Debut Performance

First of all yeah I'm alive XD but I think my comp has a virus T__T...anyways I managed to finish these...some stuff I wanted to post for some time....

Guess most of you saw DBSK's debut performance and you can see other parings advertised in from but actually we have plenty of Soulmate stuff....now I would love to know if it's part of the choreography or it's their(Soulmates) way to support each other..

I would say interesting things are happening behind U-know's back


^ I've been trying to spot the same action in other Hug performances but I failed XXD...tell me if you see it



What performance am I talking about?

this one



Credits: uploader + JCS

*sings*
"Babe since the first day our love is here to stay"

4 comments:

NoraJJ said...

Hey
actually I'v seen that in some other hug performance, the hand shaking thing....
you know, same as in the one in summer dream I bileve its thier way to support each other.
how cute <3

missed you lily...
waiting for more spazz from you
tfs :)

Anonymous said...

@NaoraJJ: really? you missed me?...thank you...and thank you for your lovely comments...it means a lot to us ^^...soulmate fans tend to be too silent T___T

as for the soulmate moment I was reffering more exactly to the first one...when they sort of hub behind u-know's back...I'll edit my post :P...there was another cute moment in Choosey Lover ^^..."Sexy Babe Ya~!"

NoraJJ said...

@lily
yaa I missed you really, since I'm a regular visiter to your blog.
I love soulmte so much that is beyond any description.
And their fans have increased lately so no worries about the silent ones.
keep the good work dear...
you have my support
fighting O(^_^)O

Anonymous said...

:P welcome to the club Nora
these two makes me go crazy since such a long time :P

since last september I'm still waiting for that soulmate fan's boom :P

I'll do my best

thank you ^^