Mar 24, 2010

[PICS/FUN]Yoochun Koala

So if by any chance you were wandering about me last week my server burned out and I was left without internet T__T and I was worried about this place T___T.....but the wonderful two ladies in charge here did a wonderful job....thank you Sherry&Zam ^_______^..there is so much to catch up

also T____T....both my youtube accounts have been deleted..they did muted before a few vids and deleted like 2 vids on my sec account last year T__T..but now after a claim from sbs on one vid they deleted both...guess that's what happens when your account gets lots of subscribers....so far I created a new account hualagirl (don't ask about the name..random out of anger XD)...no vids so far but feel free to add me...probably I'll make different accounts for fancams, fanvids.....thus the bad thing is that sometimes ago I lost a part of my dbsk vids....anyways ...ah I missed them so much ......snif.....my Break Out CD finally arrived ^^)/~


as you know JJ is the panda and lol...seems that yoochun is the koala :P





Credits: baidubar
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

now if you excuse me I need to update myself :D

4 comments:

meatbun said...

Lilyyyyyyyy~~~~ TT___TT
Glad to have you back. We miss you alot~ T__T

Anonymous said...

hey sherry missed you too ^_____^

*hugs*

and thank you

*hugs again*

Anonymous said...

LOL
i like the 3rd pic the BEST!!!
haha

NoraJJ said...

oh you poor thing
it must've been a hard time for you.
it's ok you got rewarded by Break Out CD so enjoy it ^^
the pix are so cute thanx for sharing dear...