Mar 26, 2010

[Tohomobile] 100325 Yoochun's "Fresh Look"

The hair... Looks like he just woke up.


Is he doing well~?

We were wondering if YuChun was doing well, so we contacted him!

Since he said, “I wanna eat ramen…”, we believe that he is doing very well (LOL).

We asked him, “Please give us something for Tohomobile!”, and we received a picture of “Fresh YuChun”, so please take a look of him♪

Source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Shared by: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


Tohomobile should have morning-after look pics from all of the boys!

3 comments:

NoraJJ said...

'received a picture of “Fresh YuChun”'
Yeah right, fresh indeed.
I wonder if jae was having this 'thing' in his face every morning when he wake up *get slapped by chunnie* ouch, I mean this cutei pie over here, hahaha how lucky ^^;

'he said, “I wanna eat ramen…”'
chunnie and his obsession with ramen, so cute...I want some ramen now.

I was wondering why is he the only one with no solo activity, I really miss him D:

thanx for sharing =3

Anonymous said...

@NoraJJ: I keep asking myself the same thing too...it's not funny anymore and I start getting worried T___T...just hope he's composing some songs for a TVXQ comeback or sort of...he must feel lonely otherwise...the rest are all involved in various projects....maybe he just didn't find something he would like too do?...he could do so many things...I'll be waiting..

NoraJJ said...

@lily
I'm so worried myself D:
I mean his micky yoochun for god sake who in his full mind won't take him in any project.
but as you said maybe he's waiting for something better.
let's wait and see.
keep the faith <3