Mar 31, 2010

[Trans] 100331 Eriko Kitagawa's Blog Update

we rarely sharing Eriko Kitagawa's blog update.. but i cant help when she mentioned Yoochun.. ^.^ i think this is the second time she mentioned him.. the first one was when she called JJ on the plane where YC was the who answer it.. XD

2010-03-30 23:17:19
Everyone!

To ToJaeTen members.
I found that I was mishearing Jaejoong's andユチュン's voice. (T/N: Yoochun. The correct Japanese spelling and pronuciation should be ユチョン. Kitagawa-sensei has made a mistake and misspelled Yoochun's name here)
Looking at the PV.

Coming back (from the Twitter), my first greeting are this…

Many have said that they cannot follow the Twitter,
so for the time being, I will write in both the blog and the Twitter.
Maybe, I should be tired. Of the Twitter. (Controversial remarks. But I'm serieous.)

By the way, was it Apri 12?
Is there a person here who won the lottery for the "Sunaoni Narenakute" preview event, celebrating the first completion of the drama?
I myself will participate.
Will someone be there?

2010-03-31 00:31:49
OMG~

ユチョン(T/N: Yoochun). Is ユチョンcorrect?
Jaejoong once gave me false information, after that, I always get mixed up.
ユチョン. OK, I've got it.

2010-03-31 00:49:08
Reading your comments

I could find only one person who won the lottery for the drama preview here.
Highly competitive.
Will there be additional announcements?
I was told about this only yesterday.
It was like a lighthearted joke,
"Kitagawa-san, can you come?"

There seemed to be the fanclub and FujiTV limited number of seatings
They didn't give me any fixed numbers. (I have the mumps)
I wanted some ameblo (T/N: Kitagawa's blog) numbers. Yes.

Oh, but it's OK.

My sentences may be bizarre for the time being.
I was on the Twitter all day.
From now on, I will go to and fro.

I am now in the world of miniseries, so I am not able to write long sentences.
I do not have extra capacity in my head to write comprehensive sentences.
There are many that I want to write about. As my daughter’s graduation ceremony.
(T/N: Kitagawa's daughter Non-chan has just graduated from the primary school this March)

I will try to memorize them. And write.
YES.
Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments: