Apr 16, 2010

[Pic] 100415 Tohomobile

start our day with lovely JJ ♥
Starting today~!
“The drama begins! Everyone, please watch!”
by Jejung
Jejung is working hard on recording of Itoshiko no Aitai YOU!

credit: poplez
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + jaechunsoulmate.blogspot.com

Jejung:

Thank you everyone for the support! I was very nervous, did I do okay?
I really like Tamori (t/n: the MC), and it has been said that you'll feel happiness just by looking at him.
Now that I've met the real Tamori myself, I feel very happy!
Thank you to everyone who sent over flowers and emails!
Not just Japan, but I've received countless flower baskets and emails from Korea and China.
I will gratefully look at each and every single one of them.
There were a total of 15 boxes full of emails and letters! I will slowly read through all of them too!


Source: [Heyjj]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

No comments: