Apr 21, 2010

[PICS+INFO]YooChun's Cyworld

Ok I wouldn't stay update as I didn't checked it in the past months....so this is how it looks like now...

^ that pics is supposed to be from inside the goong....I presume...
even if some time ago yellow rose symbolized jealousy nowadays it means warm feelings, friendship, joy..but we have the part "Be Happy"...just after JJ had fun all night long with his friends...jealousy? XD...


The background music...




^ the MV sort of reminds me of Colors....white paper stuff...just here they are in 2D...and then missing...distance...love....missing your loved one?...lol





Composing...composing....could it this be a tastes of what are you up too

Credits: bluefaith
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

+

Find on baidu this caps posted on 04.04.10


Credits: baidu

is this really his cyworld? T____T...YC please post some confirming pic XD.or a few more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you tell me, bout chunnie cyworld, i want to know his cyworld name ^^ arigato ^^

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous: hi there the link is visible in cap however I'm posting it here too and adding in the credit

http://www.cyworld.com/bluefaith

however too see it you have to make sure your browser allows pop-ups as the page appears as a pop-up

my pleasure ^^