Apr 25, 2010

[PICS::SPAZZ]Soulmate@Honey we've got married ~Frapboys

These are from frapboys...they were together with the ones I've posted previously buy I've decided to post them separately...:P...hope that yesterday you missed the "almost daily" Soulmate dose
^this one please click on it to full view it.....each pic is so Soulmate-ish....

1. YC-JJhand touch

2. YC digging his hands in JJ's hair

3. JJ holding YC's shoulders

4. YC holding JJ's waist XD
*just enlight me please is such an everyday thing to hold another boy's waist?....it's not the first nor the last time we've seen it ...and also it's more about the way he does it:D
** and yes I'm aware there are other couple moments too but I have eyes only for Soulmates XD...diversity makes the world beautiful
^ we've got married XD

3 more under the cut

^ one of the sweetest Soulmate pics put there....ok...let's say hottest....no action yet so seductive....I can hear a "Join me" whisper
^ just because is love.....
^ miss them together....they look so much a like..or maybe my eyes went wrong....:P...I really after all can't choose

Credits: frapboys
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

it's midnight for me.....so I'm telling you goodnight....or good morning.....:P....have a nice day :)

2 comments:

Vavole said...

Hello!
May I know where the 3rd pic is taken from?
Is perhaps a magazine?

Anonymous said...

@Vavole: ^^ hi there...yes it's a magazine...think it's from 2006...gonna post up the full version for you a bit later ok ^^