Apr 19, 2010

[Spazz + Oldies] Jaejoong, Why You so Tense?

let's get a little conversations with Jaejoong, and asked him.. why he's always got these tense gazed very time he look at Yoochun..
me: do you hate Yoochun, Jaejoongie??
jj: No
me: i got these bunch of pics.. that look like you hate him..

me: see the above pic.. i fell you want to eat him..
jj: No no no.. its not like that.. T___T

me: YC smile widely but looked at you.. O_O
jj: why you asking these kind of questions??!! T___T

me: your face JJ.. you really hates him, don't you??
jj: its nothing like that.. you don't understand..
me: then, explain it to us..
jj: hmm.. very time i looked at him.. i wanted to put him in my pocket.. i dont want sharing him to the world!
jj: which time he smile.. that smiles should belongs to me.. only me
jj: sometimes i felt i wanna bite him.. and kept it to myself..

jj: i dont want to exposed how cute he is..
jj: how mesmerized he can be..
jj: he belong to me!! you and other fangirl can back off!!
me: jj u 're freaking maniac!! *runs*

i hope you guys enjoy it.. XD i really loves everytime JJ got that look!!

credits as tagged + jaechusoulmate.blogpspot.com + soulmateaday.livejournal.com + baidu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD ah who knows...maybe it's like that...he really has that pretty intense stare especially when YC acts cute...you may say he actually hates him...lol...commo'n JJ don't be so mean....please share YC with us...we're gonna take good care of him ok? :P

I love you post Zam *hugs*

thank you for an awesome Soulmate daily dose ^^

Anonymous said...

i love this post!!!
lol
come on jaejoong oppa...

sharing is caring.
tho i still want u just for myself.
;p

meatbun said...

Ahh~ He's so like that. I also wondered why. He so loves to stare at him right? Micky's just so right when he's so naturally happy and things like that has taken our Jaejoong.

soulmate's_shipper said...

i dont think JJ can be so vain right now.. since he's flirting with those old men in Japan.. so let's sharing Chunnie girls!! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm coming...I'm coming XD

sharing means loving

Anonymous said...

WHOAA!!!! I enjoyed this post! So much!

Thank u Zam *big hugs for u*

@Zam+Lily unni: don't share YC! even JJ is flirting in Japan, YC still belongs to him. Ha3x.

Anonymous said...

@mei: well we're just taking care of him till JJ comes back...not that we will attempt to do something against his will XD