Apr 5, 2010

[TRANS] 100404 Avex's CSO Twitter Updates (New)



T/N: Please read from bottom to top.
CSO = Chief Strategy Officer. In avex, the CSO is only under CEO.

Picture is of the script book of YuChun's drama


I'd reveal it at 12pm. To the person who's already angry, I already got permission from Tan-san of the PR department. (T/N: He's saying this because seems like his superior is angry at him spilling the secret of the drama? But it seems like a joke between them, because his tone doesn't sound serious.)

Wahhh, if you guys send me too many questions I'll run away. However, I'll let you see the back cover of the script (T/N: Please refer to the picture). Tomorrow at 12 o'clock, I'll reveal you more, maybe the front of the script or some lines in the script. Please pardon me. It's the art of running away.

Q: I'm sorry for asking this on your off day, but this is about BeeTV. I heard that you are distributing Tohoshinki's PVs and live videos, but since their activities were suspended, would you stop distributing them too? Even though I don't have a DoCoMo phone (T/N: because only DoCoMo phone can use BeeTV)
A: We do not have a need and a reason to stop distributing them at the moment.

Ah right, about the title "Loving You", it's just a temporary title. Just thought I'd let you know.

To the people who will watch [YuChun's drama], thank you. About the drama's DVD, even if YuChun doesn't say anything, we're planing to release it, but I'll try to talk about it tomorrow. However, I think you guys will have to wait a bit for the distribution of the DVD.

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments: