Apr 6, 2010

[TRANS] 100405 Avex’s CSO Twitter Updates

T/N: Please read from bottom to top.
CSO = Chief Strategy Officer. In avex, the CSO is only under CEO.


Q: Fanservice. What do you mean by changing… there’s not even a single fanservice picture hehehe.
A: Is that so? You’re getting greedy.



Q: What is attractive~?
A: That’s the only thing I can’t tell you. But I’ll give you some fanservice. He’s changing inside now.



Wahhh, attractive~~ I turned back, now I’m screwed. I turned back, now I’m screwed.


source: avex’s CSO Chiba Ryuuhei’s Twitter
translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

anyone noticed Chunface in there?...too bad JJ is busy and can't support him on the set :P

I have this feeling I will watch lots of dramas this year :D

No comments: