Apr 29, 2010

[TRANS] Yoochun’s BARKS Interview - Beautiful Love Drama

– This series will debut in Japan, so what is your opinion about this first work (role) offer to appear in drama?

Yuchun: I have never done acting seriously, moreover the Japanese…. honestly it’s very uneasy.

– This is also your first time filming in Japan, how do you think about the actual shooting?

Yuchun: It went well, all co-stars, also thanks to the director and all staffs’ support, it was really fun. All the artists seemed to do it seriously, and I thought the artists schedule was a tight one.

– Please tell me the memorable scene during the shooting

Yuchun: Since the shooting went with no time to practice at all, everday at the end of filming I would still stay with my manager at home and studied the script for the next day filming. I had lack of sleeping time. The anxiety and pressure whether I have already prepared myself properly and the need to sleep soon, also I didn’t have any appetite to eat, it was really hard. But acting is fun and going for filming is fun too, I’m able to experience the life of someone that wasn’t me, it’s amazing. For a shooting that only lasted for one week, I received tremendous excitement!

– The role taken by Yoochun is Yonsu, the son of conglomerate, whose personality is so overbearing that is too hard to take by most people. Can you tell me the difference with your own personality?

Yuchun: Even though Yonsu is the son of a chaebol, he’s actually a lonely person. What human values, is not one that is important. Yonsu and I are very different but I feel like I can understand him. Someone like Hinata for Yonsu, to me currently is the members who are like family to me, and all fans, I’m happy because there are always someone who support me.

– Furthermore, while Yonsu was walking around showing an overbearing manner, in fact he’s in agony for his life bound. The inside of him is screaming to get freedom and that is one hard part you have to do, have you been prepared for it before the shooting?

Yuchun: There is may not any special preparation… I didn’t have much time (laughs). But, I’ve been imagining myself as Yonsu. I feel empathetic to this character, it’s hard to be him.

– Yonsu, after he came to Japan and met Hinata, his life changed. While for Yuchun’s own life, can you think of something you’ve met that has changed your life?

Yuchun: I have a lot~ In this drama, Since I met with many great actors, staffs, and director, I discovered the fun of acting. I could even dream now of becoming a performer who can act too. Those are things I met which changed my life!

– For this drama, I think there was a shooting scene where you and Hinata went on “Tour dates in Tokyo”, probably those places aren’t ones you usually go to on daily basis, right? So Yuchun san, do you have a preferrable date spot in Tokyo?

Yuchun: Asakusa! Even if not for a date, I want to go to somewhere private.

– After this first challenge in Japanese drama, would you like to continue acting from now on?

Yuchun: I want to try it again! But I also want to sing soon!

– Finally, thank you for your coorperation in this interview.

Yuchun: Yonsu and Hinata, I’ll be happy if you can feel the movements of their heart. Also, XIAH Junsu will sing the theme song “Kimi ga ireba~Beautiful Love~” for our drama, please check it out.

Source: Barks
Trans: sharingyoochun
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

No comments: