May 13, 2010

[TRANS]JaeJoong@The Television (14 May) – Hard To Say I Love You Interview “An Innocent And Complicated Love”

Jejung

D.O.B: 26 January 1986
Country of birth: South Korea
Blood type: O
Debuted in 2004 as part of Tohoshinki
This piece of work is his first TV drama in Japan.

Jejung:

Although I really want to say cold jokes like “Don’t look down on the bugs~”… (t/n: “bugs” = “small fry”;the Japanese terms for “look down” and “bugs” sound similar)

The location is in a mess of fun. As the filming content is rather somber when we film individually, every time everyone gathers together it becomes especially lively. I’ve also been telling cold jokes to make myself more likable… Just now there was a bug on the canopy, so I really wanted to say “Don’t look down on the bugs~”.

However, in the end, I restrained myself because I’m not sure if everyone will laugh if I say it. The one with the most humour cells is Eita. He just has to say something and it’s hilarious. That’s his good point!

Tamayama Tetsuji:

Why is it only Jejung… He’s like a genie!

A few days ago I had a meal with Eita and Jejung at the film site canteen for the first time. There, I was the oldest and I’m also more familiar with the staff, so I’ll usually make the move to interact with them.
The filming process is also very enjoyable. A few days ago, when we were filming a scene where everyone crosses the pedestrian crossing, Jejung was left in the center, going out of shot.

How did it turn out like that… He is absolutely like a genie, a person who is incomprehensible.

Seki Megumi:

When Jejung is alone, he sometimes gives off a very strong gaze. This kind of strong gaze is completely different from the gentle ‘Doctor’ that he portrays. I guess this is also one of the reasons why he is so popular! (laugh)

Source: [heyjj]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits!

No comments: