May 10, 2010

[TRANS]Yoochun's Cyworld Update

I've checked his cyworld now and I can't see the post as I can't see the last 2 navigation buttons...also on the front page there is only one world meaning EMPTY :( ...I fear my YC....hang on in there...stay strong....love your smile.....


"That's also happiness...
Everything How can you explain it...
Faith

There will be fear in the end...
If it could be expressed And because there will be happiness by expressing it Won't go this path
To me this path...
Also implying revising life
Even if for any reason All aren't paths that are easily chosen

Hello We Are... ( )
This was... ( )
Thank you...

Miss this more than anyone."

Here's a Chinese cassie that has "decoded" Chun's deep stuff:

That's also happiness...【Even though there is still these types of things going on, I still feel happy because I have our fans】
Everything How can you explain it...【With these happenings, there are some things behind the scenes that are unable to be said out loud】
Faith【Only with the trust and faith between the 5 members, and also between us and our fans】

There will be fear in the end...【Even though there is trust, it is still frightening】
If it could be expressed And because there will be happiness by expressing it Won't go this path【As said above about all the secret things behind the scenes, if it could be said, and it allows fans to understand, the situation could have been resolved without the lawsuit against SM】
To me this path... Also implying revising life【Fighting the lawsuit against SM, is a test and possible chance to revise my life】
Even if for any reason All aren't paths that are easily chosen【Even though the feelings, the promise, and the love between the brother-like members and our fans, are all reasons why we shouldn't have chosen this road in fighting against SM, we cannot let these things easily happen】

Hello We Are... (DBSK)
This was... (DBSK)
Thank you...

Miss this more than anyone.

(t/n: this is just
an assumption and we really don't know what chun's thinking right now... i just wanted to share this to provide a sense of comfort to everyone (and even to myself ^^)

Source: [cyworld+baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so sad...

Baby, be strong. We're behind you.

Behind DBSK. No matter what happens.

Vavole said...

I love Chunnie! <33
Be strong boy! We love you and of course all DongBangBoys! <3

Anonymous said...

@Vavole & Anonymous: I know I'm sad too...hope his brother can give him as much support as possible...at least is su or/and JJ would be there for him....I doubt he can meet HoMin T___T....hang on YC...the days of the rising sun should come back again soon ^^