Jun 18, 2010

[FANACC] 100613 JYJ@Thanksgiving Concert

I really love this fanaccount so I had to post it :P
Just got back… Don’t know where to start

Let’s start from everyone crying together…
Until now I still didn’t cry, because I want to memorize everything I saw by heart
So I’ll continue telling everyone what happened
In the middle MC time, when they were talking about what they felt at heart, Junsu was going to cry, but Jaejoong said… We cried on the first day, second day as well…
But, because today, because we are here, so we won’t cry, we will face everyone with smiles until the end
At this time on the big screen Junsu held back his tears, Yoochun didn’t seem have much reaction
Jaejoong… um… was okay, smiling
They didn’t cry, at that time I thought, I can go home and tell all the fans that today, our boys did not cry!

But… They still cried… In the very very end… the end…
When they held up their hands, when they bowed… cried… lift up head… Using hand to cover his mouth… saying sorry. He ran off stage, that cry…… could be said he broke down….. because we all heard it.. really loud… he ran off backstage… the cameraman kept filming… thanks cameraman… seeing it… Junsu followed, and cried loudly as well, but not like Jaejoong’s broken cry… Yoochun didn’t cry, I saw clearly, Yoochun ran off last…

Okay, now starting from the beginning… they didn’t cry…
but during the beginning, they shed a lot of tears… but didn’t cry… just tearing…

When they started singing… I don’t remember how it was now, the three of them wore white, sang a tune I was unfamiliar with, but finally got to see them, it was wonderful… so I smiled
But I don’t know why in my heart….. tears kept dropping, uncontrollably……

I’ll talk about the stuff I remember… the order… can’t be accounted for right now

In the beginning because its ballads, my heart was breaking
Then after Yoochun’s Love is so beautiful everything went in motion
Everyone started dancing and singing…

Just want to add something, in this last concert, the three of them added a lot of stuff
For me… I saw… the shadow of their forth tour….

During the MC time… Performance time…

Oh yes
Junsu’s solo…. right now I can’t even think of the solo name
In the last part……… It was Yunho’s solo move…
it was EXACTLY the same….

From now I’ll talk about the happy stuff
Because the entire concert was happy~ Everyone were happy

Except the end where it shattered many hearts……. Yoochun’s solo

Everyone knows about Yoochun’s solo right?
They talked about it in previous fanaccounts
Yoochun said he recently want a girlfriend

I’ll probably remember this very clearly for the rest of my life
I screamed in disappointment… even the older lady beside me couldn’t help but pat my head saying… its okay…
Don’t be too sad

But… In the entire dome, I cried the most- – please ignore me~~~~~~~~

Next I’ll describe in detail the heartbreaking moment

Yoochun’s solo……
“Everyone knows~ Recently I want a girlfriend”
(everything in quotations is what Yoochun said)
“Everyone knows~ Today right here i will choose someone to be my girlfriend”
Everyone screamed
“Can’t help this~“`”
Then walked back
“Everyone here that is in a relationship please raise your hand”
No one raised their hand
“Ah… Right… Don’t have one right~“` Then… All the singles raise your hand! Singles raise your hand~”
Everyone raised raised their hand waving it~““
“Whoa~ So many~“ Then I’ll choose one from here~”
AHHHHHH!!! The audience

“Ah… There’s too many fanboys on this side~ Can’t look here~”
So he ran to the front stage……
Yoochun say in the mommy fans sitting in front…
“Hi~mum~”
When Yoochun was waving at a mommy fan
The big screen was focused on her
“Um? How about you be my girlfriend???”
To the mommy fan…… we were all screaming….
“Let me think about it…”
He ran to the front again…… looking at the two sides
The look in his eyes!!!!!!! He was so serious!!!!!!!!!!
He kept walking forward… looking carefully in the fans to find…
He was really careful…. As if he was scared his girlfriend would slip away from under his eyes

“Ah~ I found her~““”

Found her!!!!!!!!! – -

“The girl wearing a dress~ with white overall~ The one in the very front~”
After he finished it he was like an emperor choosing his concubine, turned around walked off… walked to the stage

Staff asked the little girl to come out… led her towards the stage
he walked on the stage, the little girl walked off stage… they were walking at the same pace… but one was on the stage while the other was off

When the walked to the stairs
He walked to face the girl

“Please come this way~”
He led her on the stage…

“What’s your name?”
=My name is XX miki=
“Miki???”
=Um… miki=
‘I’m Micky too~”
=Um=
“Today is double miki??”

Everyone were like ahhhhh~

“Where are you from?
=Gunma=
“Wow! So far, you came that far to here?…”

At this time I was screaming — I’m from China!!! China!!!!!! CHINA!!!!!!!!!!! China!!! I’m from CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans around me were a little shocked… and asked…. You are really from china? I nodded,,,
Then I screamed towards teh stage again…… I cam from China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Um…… How old are you?”
(Maybe some fans don’t know, the past three concert girlfriends… two of them are 15, one is 15, so what answer would today’s female lead say~““)

=15=
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ the audience…..
“everyone see~ My eyesight is very accurate..~”
And then made a proud expression – -

“Then… I’m sorry”
After that he started singing to his GF that song… um…

Holding her small hand~ Leading her to the sofa, let her sit down~ then walked to her side… and held her while singing

He turned around walked to in front of the sofa, fixed his clot…… and sat down with her….
Rested his arm around her shoulder… sang to her….

(At this time… my heart broke and screamed… – - completely lost control….)

Held her hand again… walked to the wooden chair… let her sit down…
“Wait for me for a second~”

(At that time, I even had suicidal thoughts – -)

After a little… As expected… Had a bouquet of flowers and gave it to her…
Helped her up… hugged her…

After that I don’t know what happened..
Because at that moment I felt I died – -
Don’t know if passed out or fell…

So let’s continue….
um…

Not sure when, the trio wore the sunglasses they had for the third tour

Very clearly the wanted to play cool…
Trio wore white shirts, black sunglasses…
Slowly… slowly moving…
Took of the sunglasses……… held it in their hands……. put it in the pocket
and at this moment….

After a sound
All three of them struck a…… very…. unbelievable pose…..

This only happened in the last concert…… heard it was Jaejoong who thought of it
Their positions were Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun
Yoosu had their let hitched up~ hand under their chin making a flower pose
Their heads tilted~ Their expressions…………….

I almost fell…..
but Jaejoong didn’t do it as planned… – -
He fooled Yoosu… hahaha~

Then they tried again…
but Jae didn’t do it- – but he did a even worse pose…

Ah…. I’m so scatter braiind

0 0
At the concert there isn’t the SBU saying
made me stay there waiting… not wanting to leave

When Junsu sang his new song
I couldn’t believe I had lived to this day… to be able to see this live 0 0
That’s what’s called sexy
His moves…
Everyone were bleeding and screaming…..

Then the two little friends came on as backup dancers, and suddenly~ jumped off stage and disappeared~
They really jumped! scared me…… it was very high…

Then the part on the floor
Have to wait for when the DVD to come out to know~hahaha~
Someone was so embarrassed when dancing… he was on the side laughing~
We saw it clearly on the big screen~ so… everyone went crazy~

I remember there was another one with lots of interaction….. me??dy & harmory?? I don’t know how to spell the English ya~ (T/N: so cute! Melody and Harmony)
But everyone knows this song~
When they were singing… I put away my pride… and sang really loudly with everyone

I didn’t care if anyone say… I just sang really loud

Then when the part lalalalalalalala came – - my voice was about gone…
but even if I’m mute i still have to sing!!!!!!!! if I can’t sing I’ll scream!!!!!!!!!!!

In the middle they said
“Believe everyone still remember this song…”

=We remember=
I screamed really loud

“This time everyone knows how to sing right?”
=Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=
My voice was really starting to go

“Then let us sing together~ 1 2~ lalalalalalalala~““”
=lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala=

My eyes was entirely of him 0 0
the way he looked at us fans…… as if he was reminiscing, as if he was enjoying… a smile on his face… watching us

This harmonization was sang many times… sang it for a long time… really long
repeated over and over again
Despite the prospect of losing my voice… I kept going…. lalalalalalalalalalala=

During the MC they played a big of Yoochun’s Beautiful Love and Jaejoong’s Sunao
After that, Yoochun said, Junsu has his Mozart Musical~

Junsu said
“yes yes! I prepared the video clip!
Let us look at the big screen~~~~”
。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
(The entire dome was quite for about 10 seconds, I kept staring at the black big screen – -_

Junsu says
“Ah… sorry, my Mozart still didn’t prepare the clip…”
“Because I thought before we didn’t prepare my Mozart clip, its no problem, maybe they’ll show it in the last performance to give me a surprise, I thought the staff would prepare the Mozart video for me. But they really didn’t……”

Jae patted Junsu’s shoulder and said
No problem no problem, even though this time we just showed the two of our clips, maybe next time! next live, we’ll definitely put Junsu on there!”

(At that time the crowd screamed…. NEXT TIME… NEXT LIVE!!!!!!)
Yoosu looked as if they were shocked… their expressions were… stoned looking at Jaejoong
Jaejoong saw their reaction and added
“Everyone please don’t hold my words as the truth! I’m not saying the truth!”

(My heart………… I think everyone in the fandom understood my heart…………………..)

I want to add something
During the live on June 12th, a friend was lucky enough to go
she told me Yoochun said “Even though there is only 4 concerts this time, but next time! We will have more! 20! Even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then he stopped
She said “It felt like Yoochun still had more to say… Looking at his expression… It felt like he wanted to say, there will be 20 concerts! Even more! With the five of us!!!!!” but he restrained himself
There are realy so many things he wants to say but couldn’t-

The ending MC talk I believe everyone alreayd know
They said a lot of touching words
The specifics I can’t remember
We can look at Japanese fans’ fanaccounts
I just know…… Everyone cried
except me
Because I wanted to remember clearly everything that happened…… I tried it too… kept my tears in

In the end Jaejoong said
“Thank you everyone for believing us, always waiting for us….”
At this moment, I really couldn’t hold it…
I don’t know how many times I shouted Dongbangshinki in my heart…
Don’t know how many times I shouted I believe!
It doesn’t matter how many times!!

In the end I couldn’t hold it
When the whole entire dome went quiet, between talking and breakting
Build up courage………. use all the strength!!!!!!!!!!!
Just those three words…. its okay!!!!!
The big screen immediately captured the trio’s expressions

It could just be me… but I saw their expressions change a little
Don’t know if it was captured in the film at the end…
When I went home and asked a fan, she said she hurt me shout… It really was me…

Then at another moment… Screamed Miduhyo…
But because it wasn’t the right timing
It was covered by the crowd’s shouts

They heard the voice of a Chinese fan….
Too bad my seat is way in the back
Really in the back… I’m proud of my lion roar

credit: 心湖的倒影@mickybar
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: sharingyoochun+jaechunsoulmate

No comments: