Jun 28, 2010

[FANARTS]Soulmate/JJ/YC/DBSK Various


good evening my dears :P...how are you?... I'm having fun here in LA with my darlings XD..just kidding...anyways it's been a while since I've posted fanarts or maybe not...

tonight we are welcoming one of the new JCS co-authors :)...her name is Kai and she's from California :P....lucky to be in the same state as Soulmates...say hello from us if you see them and welcome to JCS ^^














Credits: as tagged + baidu + peoplez
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all the fanarts i show them to my BFF she almost stoled my ipod to keep them for her...*lol*

Anonymous said...

@anaclaudia: I'm glad you loved them...

Unknown said...

revoir Prada Dolabuy apprenez les faits ici maintenant designer répliques de bagages voir dolabuy

thaddiez said...

n9k60n3g31 g9q20w4i54 q9d86c9c52 b3j34v2s88 o5q06m4o59 m2y81n1d07