Jun 13, 2010

[Trans] 100612 Kyo Nobuo Blog Update: It’s a Great Evening!

It’s a great evening!

Hey sorry for the late update.

Today I had seen Yuchun, Junsu, and Jejung live at Tokyo Dome.

Either it’s because I didn’t go to many live before or it’s because the crowd, I became very nervous (laughs)

It’s really crowded.

Why am I nervous?

Yeah. I actually do feel that.

There were numerous celebrities who also came as guests.

I feel like in different world.

The live was better than expected!

I listened to many songs and also watched a lot of dance.

Even when it ended, there were still so many celebrities stayed.

It’s so unfamiliar to me.

To meet them at work, it’s alright, but it’s different to meet them in private occasion.

But I’m okay if the person is friendly.

More important than that, I want to send applauses to the three people who had attracted so many audiences. Because of them, a lot of people can be taken to a wonderful world.

Also since I never play at Tokyo Dome. (laughs)

Now I knew the real pleasure of live, and reconfirmed myself who was not able to have consciousness as celebrity yet.

I will sleep early today.

Good night.


source: Kyo Nobuo official blog
trans: sharingyoochun.net




No comments: