Jun 16, 2010

[TRANS] 100614 Eriko Kitagawa Twitter’s Update

this is hilarious she totally forgot about JJ XD...wasn't her daughter still very young?...yet it heartwarming to read such things ^^.....
It would be wonderful if from now they can continue the beautiful form, continue to shine. Oh, the lady that is subbing Heaven’s Postman with me (sorry, can’t remember the name!), for you, I got Yoochun’s signature! I’ll give it to you when the subbing for Heaven’s Postman is done.
About Yoochun’s charms, because it will be long, I’ll say it here. Should I write it? That, want him to be my daughter’s husband. Having a kid like that I will be happy(what? I’m looking for a son-in-law?) . So I thought this way, and when I saw him in real life I still thought this way. Today, “Who is Yoochun”, was rude, sorry.
No no, I don’t want Yoochun-ah. That kind of kid, if he could be my daughter’s husband. I mean, it makes the parents comforted. Can I say it like that? There’s a comfortable feeling. Yoochun, I observed backstage, is a very nice person. Just in front of my eyes.

credit: Eriko’s twitter+baidu
trans by: sharigyoochun.net

shared by: jaechunsoulmate

No comments: