Jul 29, 2010

[TRANS]JJ&YC messages to various fancafes

To 100years

Pretty Darling~

Thank you, always!
And sorry.
I will do my best!!

T/N Website members call each other ‘Pretty Darling’

source:
100years
trans by: sharingyoochun.net



to cafedeyuchun

I received everything today!

Even from now on, please give a lot of supports to me!

source: cafedeyuchun
trans by: sharingyoochun




To Narynyuchun and Baidu

From all these times! You’ve been taking care of all the staffs

Thank you so much !

I so appreciate it. From now onwards !

유천이 (Yuchun) hopes to always make a great success. I will do my best everytime !

source: narynyuchun
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

He wrote ‘always keep the faith’ next to his signature too ^^



To 박유천 korea.com

Always thank you so much ~
Please keep on striving like now…

Let’s try to be able to laugh together ♥

T/N 믹키=Micky

source: parkyuchunkorea.com
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments: