Oct 20, 2010

[Fanacc] Our Beloved Mei!!

The rain is fallin'. Somehow it waking me up from my sleep.
Since I couldn't sleep anymore, I try to post my rambling report of JYJ 2010 worldwide showcase in Malaysia. Hope this post turns well :P

As I told you in my previous post, I went to the showcase with 2 friends.
About 1 week before Oct 16th 2010, my friend already booked 3 plane tickets to go to Kuala Lumpur. Got them for 5PM flight.
But on Oct 13th, I got an invitation to do some test and interviewed for a new job. They want me to do the interview exactly on Oct 16th 2010. Hufft! I was panicked. It's like two option between my fandom dream or an opportunity for my future career.
Fortunately, for some reason, on Oct 15th 2010, the airlines informing my friend that the flight delayed till 8PM.
You could imagine how happy I was when received that news from my friend right? hahaha.
So, yeah, do the interview till finish and then went to the airport ^^v

On Oct 17th, My friends and I came to the stadium at 8am. Hope to be the first one in queue but unfortunately, there were much more fans who already waiting there. Rumours said that some of them sleep over there too. Wow! i couldn't believe that there is such a hardcore fans like them.
Here is the crowd outside stadium

Many booth opens outside the stadium. They sell TVXQ's or JYJ's merchandise. Some official, some not.
Some fanblog and fansite already hang their banner *Sorry for not uploading the pic for it. I delete some pics before taking the fancam. Coz I realized that I only brought 1 GB memory card inside my camera. This is the result of the lack of preparation of mine :( *
I spotted two YooSu banner. Kind of jealous of it because honestly, before going there, I ask Helena and Nevi's help to make a ChunJae graphic for me. To hang it inside the stadium.
But bcoz many things happened, I could only bring the wonderful banner that made by Helena ([info]elrawien). Printed on A4 size.


Sorry for cropping the pic. But one of thr girl in this pic is a jaechun shipper that I met while walking and suddenly, she asked to take picture with the banner. This happened when I was about to bought the JYJ album so, kind of rushed and forget to ask her permission whether she allow me to post her face or not.

I hope Lily Unni ([info]jaely ) -founder of JCS- could see this banner. She is my JaeChun radar. I bet she would happy to know that this wonderful banner (thanks to you Helena *hugs & kisses for you dear*) was made & brought to the showcase.
There is still another banner from Nevi, but the pic is in my friend's camera. Haven't got it from her yet. So, I'll upload it next time.

Although the ticket says that the showcase will start on 2PM, the gate just opened about 2.30PM.
Guess this is because or boys are late. So their rehearsal was late too.
But really, even only for showcase -not concert- they heartfully do the rehearsal. Wonder how do I know that?
While queueing for the opening gate, all fans could hear the rehearsal from outside. It's like listening their live without seeing their face.
JYJ's voice are amazing!

When the gate opened, here is the view of inside stadium:


see the crowd? these are seated ticket fans.


Since I choose to bought the rock zone one, I have to stand during the showcase.
But it brought some advantages for seeing the boys nearer ^__________^v

I want to upload my fancam first before continuing this rambling report :)
See you on the second part ^^v

credits : - Mei -

2 comments:

meatbun said...

oh mei~! thank you sooo sooo much for supporting JCS. the banner art is awesome! kudos to Helena! omo. it deserves to be displayed! it will be nice if we could put it our here too!

Unknown said...

No need to thank you babe. It was my pleasure ^___^
Actually I did get reply from redstar staff who allow us to hang big banner if there is still space inside the stadium. but with all things happened to me. I couldn't bring any big banner. I'm sorry.

anyway, I don't have an idea that my bad report displayed here. LOL.
Thank you JCS *blows kisses to all admins*