Dec 26, 2010

[Spazz + Fanfic] Micky the Mouse VS Jiji the Cat

This is dedicate to Lily, Sherry, Mei and to all Jaechun's Girls out there!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Have a blast wonderful Christmas and a new journey to start. I hope you guys enjoy this little gift from me XD


ohoho~ chunnie i cant wait to hear Jae asking you move in with him!!


*pokes chunnie* eeerrrrr... chunniehunnie.. no move in?? i thought jae.. *innocence look*


the cat is male.. i think he doesn't like any males....
yoochun.. you face is so cute.. never thought you have the dirty side.. scares me tho'

That night........


yeah!! its should be yours!!




cute little army!!! come with ribbon too^^
not denied that!!
oh yes!! you are baby!! you my biased after all!!
jiji you so cute with that hat!!
chunnie you too!! don't fight please T___________T
ssshhhhhhhhhh
chunniehunnie.. he just taking care Jaejoong... don't be mad. You scares me when you're mad... *puppy eyes*
Oh my!! that scary!!
yoochun darling.. i don't want you end up in jail for killing jiji!!

TBC?? let's see how far this war can go.
hahahahahahahahaha!!! This is 100% for fun! Nothing to do with the real life. Full credits if you taking them out from this blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha this made my day me!

Anonymous said...

I loved it T_T jiji... tsk tsk..

Unknown said...

OMO!!! OMO!!! Zam? U made this??? GENIUS!!!

I need sequel NOW!!!!!!

btw,is it just me or everyone have to double clicked on pics to see the words (that attached to them) clearly?

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

these details 7a replica bags wholesale important source https://www.dolabuy.ru/ visit this site replica louis vuitton bags