Apr 13, 2011

[FanAccounts] 110224 Soulmate in Japan

Reminiscing in these fanaccounts giddies me up... Oh we want that 3hree Voices 2 DVD ASAP!

FA1: Jaechun at Odaiba.

It was a normal filming at first but somehow they got wet. JJ said “Good afternoon~” ((((;゚Д゚))))))) YC looks like he was in a good mood, and when he saw some kids, his eyes sparked (LOL) and he waved his hands. Then he was looking for his ipod, saying: “my ipod? my ipod?” and it was very cute. the 2 of them looked very good.

Source: @kiyoparu0925

FA2: Fans at Odaiba caught the filming set!

Jaejoong and Yoochun are together filming barefoot

Chun had lunch with chicken while chatting happily with jae. There are fans at the filming set but they don’t cause troubles for them.

They are heading to toilet to change again. Jae told fans, “good afternoon~” and they all spazzed XD

Chun waved hand to fans ^^







FA3: Yoochun’s autograph

A fan just shook hand and got an autograph and got hug from Yoochun. Before people came, Yoochun was sitting by himself, she approached him and asked, “Are you… Yoochun?” and asked him for an autograph. Then she asked, “Can I shake your hand?” and after they shook hand she asked, “Can I hug you” and they also did. Then people started to gather around and she went away. Jaejoong said, “Don’t take picture~” Then she asked him, “Jaejoong, douiu koto?” and Jae shyly said, “Why~ shoyu koto~” (LOL Jae is shy at his own gag XD). Btw she said when she hugged Chun, he smelt like… clothes (maybe he just changed lol).


FA4: More of Jaejoong & Yoochun at Odaiba

1. When I came to the beach, Yoochun wasn’t there but Jaejoong was there, I could recognize him b/c his skin was very fair. Although he put on a shirt, he still looked very sexy (//∇//)

2. JJ was sitting on the sandy beach drinking (probably) ice coffee. When he turned back, our eyes met and when I waved to him, he said, “Thank you thank you ^^” ♡ Soon after that YC appeared. The two of them were both wearing t-shirts over their tank tops in different colors.

3. While YC was listening to music, he started to take pictures of JJ who was sitting there. When JJ was about to get up, YC said, “Sit down~” and JJ did. After he was able to take proper pictures, YC smiles delightedly♪ (LOL this is so cute)

4. While the two of them were walking by the beach, YC said, “There’s still Junsu~~” ^^ Maybe he meant that it would be good if JS was there too. While they were filming, they suddenly hugged each other. Then JJ started to doodle on the sand. The 2 of them looked at the doodles and started laughing out loud and taking pictures.

5. After they were done with filming, when they were done changing and prepared to move, JJ greeted us, “Good afternoon~ (^人^)” in Japanese. Anyway the two of them are way too handsome and way too cute.

Source: @saorin5tvxq

FA5:

I went to the cafe that JJ & YC were at. The staff said that the two of them were very handsome and polite. When I asked what the two of them had at the cafe, the staff said they were sharing a hot dog.

Hot dog from that cafe lol: http://yfrog.com/h5jrvtj

Source: @211theMiyucky


FA6: Yoochun at tokyo tower – via @yc_nyanmo


FA8: At the beach

They rushed to the place as soon as they saw Yuchun’s tweets. At first, there were only 10 people. After a while, it became like 30 people & yuchun’s face was like “what the..,” but yc & jj were both in a good mood, especially jj..he’s so nice.

There’s an ahjuma fan who probably got there in no time by taxi on seeing yc’s tweet & she successfully got their autographs.

The atmosphere of their shooting was full of love. They shot jj first while yc smoked & played his blackberry nearby. When it’s yc’s turn of shooting, it started to rain after a short while, so they left.

On a side note, yc used his precious feet to draw all the names in his tweets. Btw, I couldn’t find js’s name at first, because it’s a lot smaller than half the size of yc & jj’s names.

Ok, we thought they were not finished with yc’s shooting, so we waited there for like 4 hours, but after we saw yc’s tweet about Tokyo tower, we rushed to Tokyo tower building by taxi.


FA9: At Tokyo tower (JJ not there)

We didn’t expect we would meet them there since it’s already past half an hour after we saw yc’s tweet. We first went to the parking lot to look for their car but there’s no trace of it, so we went through the front door trying to get inside to meet with our friends. While walking….OH MY GOD SUN!!!!!!!!! FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!! Wasn’t that the cute kid Park Yuchun seated so well behaved in front of the drawing artist?!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we were there watching him being drawn with a vey clear view. Hahahhahaha (There were only 5 fans there & I guessed they thought yc was upstairs, so they all went up)

The old grandpa artist drew 2 pictures of yc & yc received some kind of award (couldn’t see exactly what it was). Park Yuchun thus politely thanked the grandpa, and then!!!!!!! I wanted to complain!!!!! They were going to leave, but the staff said something, so yc stopped to take picture with the young ladies with uniforms there. (TT)

After taking pictures, while they were leaving, there were so many fans following. I carefully looked around, so I could see clearly about people around us whose expressions were all so astonished & curious. It’s so funny. There’s staff taking pictures of us. My god, my facial expression must have been really stupid.

Next was my personal time!!!!!!!!

At first I was going to shake hand with Yuchun, but they were in a hurry leaving, so I secretly touched his hand lightly while they were passing by (I really touched him lightly TAT). Then we followed them through out of the door. After a while, the staff greeted thanks to us and asked us to stop following them there. Japanese fans were really following the rules & obedient. They really stopped there. XDDD and then people started shouting Yuchun fighting or something. Since it’s already far away, I shouted JUNSOO<<< (don’t get mad at me… I am a Js fan). My friends went totally overboard; she shouted “YUSOO very good” XDDDDDDDD (Applause!!!!!!!!!).

I thought they were going to the car in the front, but it turned out it’s not. So some Japanese fans, included me, went on following them. Afterwards those fans at the door went to Yuchun & they shook hands with him!! I expected to be paid off for spending so much money on the taxi fare, so I rush ahead to the face of Yuchun & asked him if I could shake hand with him.XDD (Then his manager hyung told me something like not to go there in KoreanXDDDDD) As a result….this kid Park Yuchun….he stopped and shook hand with me!!! T____________T he stopped and shook hand with me!!! T___________T

Not only this!!! When he shook hand with me, his eyes stared at me very seriously and he nodded to me so sincerely and he said something (forgive me for losing my mind…I had no idea what he said because at that time I almost fainted at his burning sincere stare!!!) I was so terribly moved TOT it’s not the random pay-no-attention-to-you-&-just-get-it-done-&-quickly-walk-away hand shakes….!!!!! He fully stopped and paid so much attention to me, who then stood in front of him, and he shook hand with me very seriously. This kid is so sincere! I gave him perfect score perfect score!!!!!!!

So the conclusion: I, a Junsu fan, was touched by the kid Park Yuchun ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (going crazy) and then I totally fainted, and blank (joking). XDDDDDDD In the end, they walked across the road and got on the car and the Japanese fans shouted go go go or something~~~

Kim Junsu, you are the only one I haven’t seen in JYJ TT Anyway, I will be a fan of Yuchun for this month, hehehehe

Park Chunchun, please continue to tweet us your whereabouts tomorrow, hahahhahaha

JYJ fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: IloveMicky


FA10: Yoochun said to Japanese staff,” I want to have live concert. It is so happy to be able to come to Japan like this time, though, I miss Junsu. I want to come with all of us, three. I have so much to tell fans that i can not make it into words. I just want to meet them.”
He makes us happy. I want to meet them, three.


FA11: JJ said, “I miss Junsu. He doesn’t answer my call…I wonder what he is doing now.(lol) I want to come to Japan first if we can have days off. I have wanted to do so while we were not able to come. So I felt as happy as I almost jump this time. I want to call on Junsu right now (lol)”
He is so sweet, Isn’t he?
We are happy.

Source: ananYuKaSudayo


Credit pics: @CRYMOON5 + @ham_kimmy

Trans by: linhkawaii @ ONETVXQ.com + @yuchin1997 + @858bati 1, 2

No comments: